PFA Lined Discharge Ball Valve – EQX41PFA
- Two pieces full port standard lined ball valves offer high stability, rigidity and eliminating potential leak path.
- Full port design minimizes pressure losses and increases flow capacities thus reducing energy and pumping costs.
- Full bore design almost no fluid resistance, and good shut-off performance.
- It features zero leakage, maintenance-free, one-piece stem and ball design, high sealing performance and can be used under full vacuum service.
- Lower pressure drop and high flow characterized the efficiency of elite lined ball valves.
- It can work as on-off or control valve.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements? ? . It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined ball valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Inspection and Testing
ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221
ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JIS
API 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: EQX41PFA
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: ANSI CLASS 150-900
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Function: Relief Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Materials: Wcb+PFA
- Treatment: Epoxy Painting
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Material: Carbon Steel, CF8, CF8m, CF3, CF3m, Ductile Iron
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Size: Dn25~250
- Pressure: 150lb
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, TS