PFA Lined Gate Valve Rising Stem Type – EZ41PFA-16C
- Gate valve can be divided into rising stem gate valve, which refers to the disc doing lift movement in straight line along with the valve stem, and non-rising stem gate valve which refers to the stem nut located in the disc, when the stem rotates, the disc doing lift movement in straight line.
- Elite lined gate valve adopts new design structure, solving the inconvenient or jammed operation phenomenon caused by particles, fibers and medium deposition in the screw groove of common non-rising gate valve.
- Valve installation position is not subject to any restrictions.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the molten alkali metals and fluorine elements??. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined gate valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Inspection and Testing
ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
ASME B16.10 , GB/T 12221
ASME B 16.5 ,GB/T 9119 ,DIN ,JIS
API 598, GB/T 13927
- Model NO.: Z41PFA-16C
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Seal Surface: Wedge Gate Valve
- Usage: Drain
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Size: Dn15~300
- Specification: TS, CE, SGS
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: DIN
- Materials: Wcb+PFA
- Medium: Corrosion Medium
- Transport Package: Plywood Case