Weir Type EG41 PFA Lined Diaphragm Valve – EG41PFA-150LB
- Elite lined diaphragm valve is ideally suited for shut-off, flow control and throttling of corrosive process media in either liquid or gaseous state.
- Its main features are heavy-duty, robust construction, maintenance-free, easy replacement of components on site. Convenient, flexible and accurate open or close.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the? ? Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- It is not applicable for diaphragm used in medium with hard particles, which will cause diaphragm damage and leakage.
- The working temperature cannot exceed the specified range.
- Open the diaphragm too frequent will influence the sealing performance.
- Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
- Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Elite lined diaphragm valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
Inspection and Testing
ASME B 16.5
- Model NO.: EG41PFA-150LB
- Connection: Flanged Diaphragm Valve
- Structure: Weir Diaphragm Valve
- Flow Direction: Bidirectional
- Usage: Flow Control
- Diameter: Dn15~300
- Treatment: Epoxy Painting
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Actuator: Manual
- Material: Cast Steel
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Function: Electronic Type
- Standard: ANSI
- Materials: Wcb/CF8+PFA
- Specification: CE, SGS, TS